CMRU In Brief
Chiang Mai Rajabhat University (CMRU), one of the most prestigious educational institutions in northern Thailand, was founded in 1924. It offers bachelor, master, and doctoral degree programs in education, humanities and social sciences, business management, science and technology, as well as agricultural technology. Many short courses in languages are also offered. With its four campuses, CMRU is easily accessible and can serve the needs of people living in the city and in the nearby communities.
CMRU is a leading university in producing and developing teachers as well as developing the community.
- Strengthen the teaching profession by producing and developing qualified teachers and educational personnel.
- Produce graduates and create educational opportunities in cooperation and collaborationwith domestic and overseas institutions.
- Extend and support the integration of academic services, research, and teaching and learning for sustainable local development.
- Build understanding, pride, and recognition of the values of national and local arts and culture.
- Develop and strengthen the community to take part in management, maintenance, and sustainable and balanced use of natural resources and the environment.
- Establish effective administration of the University based on principles of good governance.